making sausages

JULES

anyone here make their own sausages? down here English sausage does not exist, so I`ve got a grinder with nozzle attachment and managed to get some hog casings. I`ve been doing a bit of reading up and will try using black and white pepper salt allspice and sage. anyone got ant tips would be helpfull

anyone here make their own sausages? down here English sausage does not exist, so I`ve got a grinder with nozzle attachment and managed to get some hog casings. I`ve been doing a bit of reading up and will try using black and white pepper salt allspice and sage. anyone got ant tips would be helpfull
@idahoblues is probably the **** to ask, although I'd throw in a pinch of Cayenne personally.

Dont forget to put everything in but the 'Oink'.

I want a typical English sausage, I have seen some American recipes with fuckin brown sugar garlic and ginger in them, I want classic English, cayenne may be a bit too strong?
Just a pinch, Cayenne is a slow burner and compliments Sage well. As I said ask Idaho though, hillbilly fucker does all that stuff himself.

the guys on there take it a bit serious, I will start with English pork and work my way up to cumberland
ken.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.