Cityzens Matchday Membership

Just a newbie question about the membership. If I buy one for me and one for the kid will this allow ticket purchases even though the kid has no history. We go to games but usually buy a ticket off a friend. When it was the Wembley stints it was a real pain to get 2 seats but would the membership allow us to purchase at least one ticket each when they go on sale to cityzens ?

Just a newbie question about the membership. If I buy one for me and one for the kid will this allow ticket purchases even though the kid has no history. We go to games but usually buy a ticket off a friend. When it was the Wembley stints it was a real pain to get 2 seats but would the membership allow us to purchase at least one ticket each when they go on sale to cityzens ?
Yes , only certain games require previous purchase so as long as you have been to a regular game first you’ll be fine. Mind you don’t think the FA cup final went to cityzen matchday members, but the league cup and semi final did.

Yes , only certain games require previous purchase so as long as you have been to a regular game first you’ll be fine. Mind you don’t think the FA cup final went to cityzen matchday members, but the league cup and semi final did.

Ok but my son has no purchase history. Does this mean that there’s still an issue with getting him a ticket? Even though the tickets are on sale to matchday members?

Ok but my son has no purchase history. Does this mean that there’s still an issue with getting him a ticket? Even though the tickets are on sale to matchday members?
When tickets go on sale next week from memory only a couple will require previous history , think the derby is one. So if you get tickets for say Brighton which wont require history you’ll be ok , after that you’ll have history and be able to get them for any other game.

Oh yes, it did. First time I ever qualified to get a ticket through the club, rather than via big favours through here.

Oh yes, it did. First time I ever qualified to get a ticket through the club, rather than via big favours through here.
Thought that after I posted but wasn't sure as I couldn’t go anyway I stopped following the availability.

For two Wembley visits I bought my ticket on general sale whilst a friend had the seat next to me selected and booked it at the same time. It was a pain but we had two amazing days out. Gutted the final wasn’t on general sale but we had 2 great trips down the road from my house to Ethiad South.

For two Wembley visits I bought my ticket on general sale whilst a friend had the seat next to me selected and booked it at the same time. It was a pain but we had two amazing days out. Gutted the final wasn’t on general sale but we had 2 great trips down the road from my house to Ethiad South.
The fa cup did go on open sale I bought one online,and I don't have a membership card I will not pay £35.

I wonder if the club will actually get their act together this summer and get the Cityzen packs out at a reasonable time, rather than the ridiculous scenario I had this season. Late november when mine turned up. No sign of the promised tracking number either.

Certainly no chance of a next day service with our club , ordered the new treble t-shirt and it took three weeks to arrive by Hermes for f*cks sake , and to add insult to injury i now have to lose two stones in weight to get into the XXXL , have to cut down on the bacon BARM CAKES. And yes i am a fat b*st*rd

When do home tickets go on sale to Citizens members? I suspect the Derby will sell out quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.