Gardening

Turned mine into a Japanese inspired garden. Wooden deck and concrete patio with 2 trees, a big boulder, moss and a couple of raised beds which the breadknife grows flowers. Just needs the hosepipe now and again and is a peacefull oasis for dossing in.

My dad used to have one of those, a proper lawnmower, would love to get my hands on one. The new ones are powered by a small Honda engine so the days of swinging on a pull start are over.
Bought this one on ebay for about fifty quid from an old boy in Wellingborough a few years ago back as a replacement for a 1959 model that had got a warped flywheel. Its a good un. But... I bought another one for fifty quid off ebay earlier this year as a donor of a new cylinder/cutting blade which was sold as a runner... I picked it up at a 'mobile home site' and found bits missing/cut off when I got it home - fortunately the bits I wanted were perfect so didnt bother complaining to ebay about a mis-sell. I'll keep it for spares.

I mow the lawn and dig any holes Lady Death Instructs me to, I'm one of those people who hates gardening but loves a nice garden, I think my missus said there was a scientific name for people like me... Lazy **** or something??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.