Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep telling you guys according to my source Sane is very much part of Pep's plans for the upcoming season. We are not buying felix or koulibaly. Neither will we be buying Maguire. Maguire's deal is only contingent on Otamendi leaving. Close the darn thread.

"according to my source"

giphy.gif

I keep telling you guys according to my source Sane is very much part of Pep's plans for the upcoming season. We are not buying felix or koulibaly. Neither will we be buying Maguire. Maguire's deal is only contingent on Otamendi leaving. Close the darn thread.

Think your source has been on the sauce. We will sign a CB and as long as Leicester keep it realistic it will be Maguire.

By the start of the German league season after all the bluster from Bayern they’ll probably end up giving Ribery or robben a years contract ..

I’m hoping they take Alexi Sanchez on a years loan with them paying 300,000 a week and the Rags paying the same. Hopefully he’ll be bobbins and they send him back next summer... so he can go to Burnley next season with the Rags paying 90 per cent of his salary.

We wont be buying Maguire but then again if events change will be buying Maguire, an existing player is part of Peps plan, and we are not buying players that nobody has ever said we will? Quality input Doris Stokes, appreciate the darn post.

Pep thinks differently otherwise he would be playing more often. I think he could be a world beater and he seems a pleasant enough lad, but Pep is frustrated with him at times. I realise he is only young but hopefully he will sign a new contract and take on board what Pep wants of him
Or it’s just that we found a combination that was working really well with Sterling left and Bernardo right so Pep stuck with it and Leroy was a bit out of form. People read far too much into things. There’s no problem, just Pep wanted to pick the team he thought was the best at the time.

With Kev back next season and David playing less, I can see Bernardo coming inside and Leroy and Sterling playing wide again.

De Bruyne and Leroy have a great partnership. De Bruyne always finds good balls for Sané who seems to understand de Bruyne’s forward thinking. Maybe the lack of Kev this season was why Leroy didn’t play as much.

By the start of the German league season after all the bluster from Bayern they’ll probably end up giving Ribery or robben a years contract ..

Then a year later some of the top young players of their 'rivals' in Germany will probably have suddenly decided not to renew their contracts & those clubs will wave & smile, as their players head down the road to Munich & then score against them & keep them in their place (unless some 'oil club' steps in & signs the best one & ruins everything of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.