United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
the caf just keeps on giving.

Absolute weaponised fanboy nonsense to suggest that the corrupt, cheating, sportswashing UAE £billions blood money project is on par with or somehow a symptom or reflection of the overall state of the game.

Yes the legitimate top four (excluding oilmoney Chelsea of course), now top five, have had too much financial advantage over the rest of the league. But when considering the traditional clubs such as United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs have earned their advantage through hard work and succeeding on the pitch, it is ridiculously disingenuous to claim that the barbaric UAE project at City is just a symptom, a mere distraction from the reality of this structural but legitimately resulting, financial competitive disparity.

The Etihad project is the toy thing of the murderous, human rights abusing regime of the UAE.
The financial advantage gained legitimately by United, Arsenal, Liverpool, over other clubs is indeed a result of legitimate competition, both on and off the pitch and has absolutely nothing to do with the stain on our beautiful game that is the sheikh Mansour's,artificially inflated, financial fair play cheating, book cooking blood money project.

someone is hurting me thinks :)

Manchester United fans probably spend more time looking at the amnesty international website for updates on the war in Yemen than they do looking at the league table to find out where their team is these days.

Never heard anything about human rights when the takeover happened. They laughed and kept comforting themselves that United would always be better than City. How wrong they were, the underestimated the challenge that was coming. Old piss can Fergie knew what was happening and scuttled off to his wine cellar, now we are left with a shell of a club that’s only concerned with making money, has an expensive but complete dogs dinner of a squad, a novice of a manager who only got the job cos he scored in a champions league final 20 years ago and a crumbling shit hole of a stadium with a hole in the roof.

It wasn’t meant to be like this during the 90s when they discovered football in the Home Counties and Ireland where they could give it ‘ooh ah Cantona’ to their mates down the pub when United were winning.

It wasn’t meant to be like this pretending to care about human rights because their football team isn’t successful anymore because of City.

It wasn’t meant to be like this getting involved with some limp dicked social media campaign to trend ‘Glazers out’ on Twitter.

What an embarrassing group of fans who think they should have a divine right to be successful. Why should they have that opportunity more than any other club? That’s the difference between us and them. We support City because of blind love for the club that we have followed in some pretty dark times, everything we’ve had in the last decade has been the icing on the cake but if it stopped we would still be back tomorrow backing the team.

The rags don’t have that connection, if they keep declining all their fans will melt away and come out with the shit ‘modern football is rubbish’. Well guess what your club engineered it now lie down in your bed that you’ve made and accept it.

Manchester United fans probably spend more time looking at the amnesty international website for updates on the war in Yemen than they do looking at the league table to find out where their team is these days.

Never heard anything about human rights when the takeover happened. They laughed and kept comforting themselves that United would always be better than City. How wrong they were, the underestimated the challenge that was coming. Old piss can Fergie knew what was happening and scuttled off to his wine cellar, now we are left with a shell of a club that’s only concerned with making money, has an expensive but complete dogs dinner of a squad, a novice of a manager who only got the job cos he scored in a champions league final 20 years ago and a crumbling shit hole of a stadium with a hole in the roof.

It wasn’t meant to be like this during the 90s when they discovered football in the Home Counties and Ireland where they could give it ‘ooh ah Cantona’ to their mates down the pub when United were winning.

It wasn’t meant to be like this pretending to care about human rights because their football team isn’t successful anymore because of City.

It wasn’t meant to be like this getting involved with some limp dicked social media campaign to trend ‘Glazers out’ on Twitter.

What an embarrassing group of fans who think they should have a divine right to be successful. Why should they have that opportunity more than any other club? That’s the difference between us and them. We support City because of blind love for the club that we have followed in some pretty dark times, everything we’ve had in the last decade has been the icing on the cake but if it stopped we would still be back tomorrow backing the team.

The rags don’t have that connection, if they keep declining all their fans will melt away and come out with the shit ‘modern football is rubbish’. Well guess what your club engineered it now lie down in your bed that you’ve made and accept it.
Top post!
It's not fair, yeah yeah, it's not fair....

even his peers think he's a dick.

adz_87New Member
Aug 5, 2014

You don't like the truth I see.
You've been totally weaponised by your Arab Emirate masters, mass murderers of innocent Yemeni children and systemic sexual abusers of migrant women who are buying our trophies, using your club's once good name.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

adz_87New Member

Aug 5, 2014

Your posts are embarassing and I just can't keep watching you bang on about the human rights and the murdering of yemi children etc. It's too far. Saying he should be ashamed of himself for supporting a football club is absolutely ludicrous. I'll happily discuss the human rights with you as unlike yourself, I'm very educated on this subject which is probably why I'm so annoyed at your post because 99% of what you say is complete tripe and holds very little truth.

City are better than us, grow up and stop throwing your toys out the pram and calling people out for supporting a football team. If we got bought out tomorrow by Arab owners would you stop supporting utd?! I'd fully expect you on here to be calling out every supporter for not boycotting the club but I seriously doubt that would happen. Before you carry on talking anymore nonsense, pick up a book (not the daily mail) educate yourself then put forward a decent argument that can actually be taken seriously because right now you just sound bitter and stupid.
Consider him told.....

I’ve just placed £10 at 500\1 for scum to go down. Imagine the double joy. Worth it just for the dream of living it and collecting 5k in return. Please please please God...... I’ll never be bad again.....

The rags getting relegated would be reward in itself. *Fondly remembering 1974*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.