United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
be careful in what we say ???? fuck that they kicked the shit out of us at our lowest point and they laughed and laughed at being in the 3rd division play off final when they was winning the treble, then they was that big a club they opted out of the best and biggest cup in the world THE FA CUP ?????

we have done so many things in the 10 years that united have never done and never will like the 100 points and the British quadruple, and we would have won 3 or 4 champions league if not for the FFP rule that uefa formed on the back of them red ****s moaning about its not fair and not your money

shout it from the hill tops
shout it from the top of the mountains
shout it from manchester to london

MANCHESTER CITY ARE THE BEST

Too true. Never forget all the piss taking every Monday in school. Every Monday in work after another relegation by the glory hunting never been to a match c*nts. Singing about us having the tallest floodlights in the league. Eleven Idiots Dreaming Of Success. Yet we still wore our City shirts with pride. Never forget the banner. Never forget they're c*nts

I was out walking the dog this morning and met a regular who was with another guy.. who turned out to be a rag. He said he was having trouble with Virgin and he needed it because he wanted mutv. So, I started, mutv is that the sixth channel you have with them ? or 'so when is the engineer coming the 6th ? on and on I went and he was oblivious whilst the other bloke (who knew I was a Blue) was laughing his head off. In the end I said ' I watched a great film last night, it was called 6th sense', oh he replied ' that one with Bruce Wiilis ?'
I simply replied no, it was Sky doing a re run of united last season..

For some strange reason he walked off in the opposite direction muttering something. Weird bloke.

In Off Topic there is a thread about garden birds and it set me thinking. You know,
If I had the wings of a sparrow.....
and I had the arse of a crow.
I would fly over old Trafford tomorrow

and shit on the buggers below.

In fact I would do it today but it doesn't rhyme.

I see the scum cnuts have finally signed that wan bisaka, probably a good signing for them in all fairness. He will most certainly terrify that right flank with that ugly mug of his. Just hope walker/cancelo/danilo don't turn to stone when they look at him

Too true. Never forget all the piss taking every Monday in school. Every Monday in work after another relegation by the glory hunting never been to a match c*nts. Singing about us having the tallest floodlights in the league. Eleven Idiots Dreaming Of Success. Yet we still wore our City shirts with pride. Never forget the banner. Never forget they're c*nts

we must never take our foot from their neck until they turn blue ????

truly the worst set of fans in the world are united fans ?? they believe football is based around them and if your history does not match up then your nothing, but before 1992 they was just another club with a long record of not winning the league title and was known as a cup team and lived on past glories of the 1960s just like manchester city

They should be held to account by us.

Said it before, quite rightly they would never admit it but they want to be us / be like us in every sense.........(obviously with the same stupid shit stuff in tact like 'Come you reds' singles and sh1t like that).

Fat fucking cünt. I hope he's still alive. Genuinely don't care if he is, but it would be nice if he was.
He's just a typical arrogant red mate. I almost pity him. He's trying desperately hard to put City down and say how much he didn't care about Tevez choosing to go to us, and that City aren't a concern to them. It's reminds me of that noisy neighbours quote. Pretending City would never be a threat but underneath it all they were shitting themselves, and they had good fucking reason to haha.

As united finished closer to the bottom than the top last season, it'd be interesting to know who he considers their rivals now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.