City's New Kits - 2019/20

7-BC3-E26-D-45-AC-4-D8-E-BBE3-212779-E17-CEC.jpg

7-CAE4708-C646-421-A-B9-FB-D0-CFF67865-F8.jpg
None the wiser still if the lads has a round collar as this is the girls version

Utter shambles that these sites were selling them already! They aren’t now so I’m assuming the club have kicked off.

Can you imagine those forum when the purple away kit came out.....

I loved it at the time.
But I was about 16.
Chill out shirts look fine

Shit does anyone remember when we didn't know where our next point was coming from. And now we're moaning about the sodding kits. It's blue with our badge on it. That will do me.

Theres no reasoning to any of it someone either likes something or they don’t, from the mock ups to be fair as we haven’t seen the whole kit together, I think it looks better as a whole kit inc shorts and socks. For me the etihad in purple looks far better than it does in navy or black as it matches the trim on the shirt ,shorts and socks.

I think the reasoning for the most disappointment in the home kit, in which I agree, is that purple IS the problem. along with the purple imposter, beetroot.

What’s the difference between a city fan in england or overseas? We’ve got no entitlement. But I disagree with you that overseas fans demand a different colour.. don’t know where you’ve plucked that idea from

No we don’t. That purple is atrocious. What’s next on the home kit? Green? Yellow? Fucking red?

I hate beetroot. Used to be forced on me on a rare day in the summer that was hot so my Mom would decide a feckin salad was the dinner. A feckin salad! This was in 70/80s Ireland where a feckin salad was a giant thick leaf of lettuce, a cold hard boiled egg and slice of feckin beetroot. Shudder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.