Anyone given up coffee?

Phil Meup

things are gonna change - I can feel it!!!!
My gf is absolutely buzzing in the mornings - always smiling & full of beans. How she puts up with me being groggy, dopey & generally half asleep for at least an hour is beyond me. And that's without ale... I just cannot wake up.
She says it's because I'm addicted to coffee. She doesn't drink it. Any thoughts?

Used to suffer terrible migraines 2-3 times a week at least. The type where the only remedy was to sit in a blacked out room for an indefinite amount of time. Really messed my work up etc.

I went to Florida in April 2017 and because it was so hot, I didn’t want a coffee (or anything other than a cold bottle of water). When I was on the flight home I realised what I’d done (totally abstained, albeit accidentally), and I haven’t touched coffee (or tea) since.

In the 2 years since I’ve only had one migraine, so I will never touch it again.

I couldn't imagine giving up my espresso, spent years trying to perfect the best shot from beans, grind etc. - love it

I have to stop temporarily when I have a spell of Meniere’s syndrome.

Won't give it up, enjoy it too much, but might have to try and move away from the morning coffee routine, I think you're right that it becomes kind of a dependency.

My gf is absolutely buzzing in the mornings - always smiling & full of beans. How she puts up with me being groggy, dopey & generally half asleep for at least an hour is beyond me. And that's without ale... I just cannot wake up.
She says it's because I'm addicted to coffee. She doesn't drink it. Any thoughts?
I have a double espresso every morning and again before I go to the gym in the afternoon.

Love the stuff. You’re probably just not a morning person.

Not me ...that reminds me I need to empty the bin

coffee-cup-disposable-300x194.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.