Noel, Liam, City

blue order

Prefer Noel to Liam but lookin’an a likin’ some of the latters props at Glastonbury tonight. Oasis were somewhat behind me in years, but I do think their music is very representative of our darker but retrospectively speaking crazy years that have formed an essential part of our fabric.
Up the Bues!

Oops Oakie, a pale ale enduced Freudian slip or, in the words of the Great Hilda Ogden, a fraudulent one! Bbboooooo! :)

Noel a tacky flag and turning up for a photo op when we are gonna get trophy

Liam subtle and respectful MCFC motif on equimpent akin to many old berts pin badges and no fanfare attitude.

Musically noel flogs the same dead horse or tries the most wank genres and tbf Liam has experimented saw he failed and stuck to what he knows effectively..

Noel lives off oasis and city and for me is a tosser.

Liam has tried to be branch out and never uses us for a photo op

Noel a tacky flag and turning up for a photo op when we are gonna get trophy

Liam subtle and respectful MCFC motif on equimpent akin to many old berts pin badges and no fanfare attitude.

Musically noel flogs the same dead horse or tries the most wank genres and tbf Liam has experimented saw he failed and stuck to what he knows effectively..

Noel lives off oasis and city and for me is a tosser.

Liam has tried to be branch out and never uses us for a photo op

Noel was sat behind me at oxford away this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.