Noel, Liam, City

Noel a tacky flag and turning up for a photo op when we are gonna get trophy

Liam subtle and respectful MCFC motif on equimpent akin to many old berts pin badges and no fanfare attitude.

Musically noel flogs the same dead horse or tries the most wank genres and tbf Liam has experimented saw he failed and stuck to what he knows effectively..

Noel lives off oasis and city and for me is a tosser.

Liam has tried to be branch out and never uses us for a photo op
I just think Noel is living the dream.

He's always been in and around the club but obviously when it was shit we didn't attract attention press wise, and besides curly watts and les battersby was always pushed front and centre to talk up the blues.

Look at the rags, you don't see mick hucknall or that nesbitt nobhead blowing smoke up the rags arse anymore.

Noel has had the old badge draped on his speaker for the last few years, it's only this tour he's got the new flag on.
Both of them are big blues and in my opinion have been through the shit with us all, let them do it I say cos if we all had a chance we'd be in the changing rooms with the players singing and celebrating.

And for the record I'm team Noel :)

Liam subtle and respectful MCFC motif on equimpent akin to many old berts pin badges and no fanfare attitude.

Musically noel flogs the same dead horse or tries the most wank genres and tbf Liam has experimented saw he failed and stuck to what he knows effectively..

Don’t talk shit as usual

I just think Noel is living the dream.

He's always been in and around the club but obviously when it was shit we didn't attract attention press wise, and besides curly watts and les battersby was always pushed front and centre to talk up the blues.

Look at the rags, you don't see mick hucknall or that nesbitt nobhead blowing smoke up the rags arse anymore.

Noel has had the old badge draped on his speaker for the last few years, it's only this tour he's got the new flag on.
Both of them are big blues and in my opinion have been through the shit with us all, let them do it I say cos if we all had a chance we'd be in the changing rooms with the players singing and celebrating.

And for the record I'm team Noel :)
Portsmouth at home in the old 1st division. They were never glory hunters.

Literally could not agree more with this.

I would add, Noel is also a mindless right wing twat who couldn't turn his back on his roots and his upbringing fast enough. Our very own Paul McCartney/Cilla Black.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.