Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people really put that much stock into kit launches?

It's because we're changing from Nike to Puma. No point announcing new signings when you can only unveil them in redundant Nike gear

If it was just another year my guess some signings would have been announced already

Hope he takes the 6 and Laporte the 4. Very strange part of me dislikes seeing such iconic numbers go unworn. Gabby finally come around and taken the 9.

Surely Laporte takes the 6 and Rodney the 4

It's because we're changing from Nike to Puma. No point announcing new signings when you can only unveil them in redundant Nike gear

If it was just another year my guess some signings would have been announced already
I can see waiting a day or two for an official announcement for a new kit manufacturer, but if Rodri was fully signed there is no way all 3 sides would keep it quiet for days before an announcement. Angelino maybe done and an announcement kept back Rodri will be waiting until 1 July for completion because it’s Spanish contracts, if it’s a release clause payment,and windows, so no announcement was possible before tomorrow anyway.

Like how Walker and Zinchenko posed in Nike gear with their new contracts?

Anyone expecting the kit launch to be gatecrashed by any new signing is an idiot, in my humble opinion.

Reactions: cjn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.