Noel, Liam, City

Times up son, tonight at Glasto it was painful, the stage presence has gone and it's a shame, the voice the swagger the attitude nah mate, time to put it to bed.
Don't tarnish the legend, you've give it a good run for a good 25 years but it's over mate, this second album will drop like a stone like the beady eye stuff.
Noel is fuckin streets ahead, miles ahead pal.
Such a shame, he's a geezer and a great frontman but fuck me tonight was painful and that version of champagne supernova..
McCXAp9.gif

A fuckin piano version of a great mellow tune, I've always said that champagne supernova was the song played when it's warm, you've had a few beers and everything's good.
Tonight he's totally ballsed it up big-time..

Liam is shocking,he looks and sounds terrible.Its a good job most of his fan club enjoy a skinful prior to his gigs.

Loved them both in their pomp but times change. It gets embarrassing when they’re still seen as all things Manchester. To me they represent a moment in time, not the city today.

Bugsy Malone had a set yesterday as well - “I'm from a place where, no-one expects us to make it
There was The Stone Roses and Oasis
But when they were big we were still babies
I'm talking to the new generation
And we wasn't born in the 80's”

Loved them both in their pomp but times change. It gets embarrassing when they’re still seen as all things Manchester. To me they represent a moment in time, not the city today.

Bugsy Malone had a set yesterday as well - “I'm from a place where, no-one expects us to make it
There was The Stone Roses and Oasis
But when they were big we were still babies
I'm talking to the new generation
And we wasn't born in the 80's”

Both my Daughter, 27 and Son 18 are huge Roses and Oasis fans. Their music still spans generations.

Noel a tacky flag and turning up for a photo op when we are gonna get trophy

Liam subtle and respectful MCFC motif on equimpent akin to many old berts pin badges and no fanfare attitude.

Musically noel flogs the same dead horse or tries the most wank genres and tbf Liam has experimented saw he failed and stuck to what he knows effectively..

Noel lives off oasis and city and for me is a tosser.

Liam has tried to be branch out and never uses us for a photo op
Liam is keeping the Oasis legacy alive for other generations. Noel has decided thats behind him and is now producing imo shit music (first two HFB albums were good, anything since is totally shite). Noel is way up himself and somehow thinks he is the heart and soul of City, tbh its becoming annoying the way he pops up in the dressing room every time we win something. Who does he think he is? Chappie?

Liam is keeping the Oasis legacy alive for other generations. Noel has decided thats behind him and is now producing imo shit music (first two HFB albums were good, anything since is totally shite). Noel is way up himself and somehow thinks he is the heart and soul of City, tbh its becoming annoying the way he pops up in the dressing room every time we win something. Who does he think he is? Chappie?

Would you decline the offer to celebrate with the City players after a title win ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.