Douglas Luiz - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we`re signing Rodri, and Luiz can`t get a work permit I guess he will be sold. Has almost 50 appearances for Girona, Pep apparently rates him highly since he wanted him to get a work permit, and he was also player of the tournament in the U21 tournament this summer. Should be able to get something between 15 and 25m for him

He'd have had no problem getting in England's team.

Is there any point in buying player's who do not have work permits. If I recall correctly Steffen doesn't have one. I know he will probably qualify for one but I remember Enes Unal couldn't get one and ended up being sold (at a profit mind) without ever kicking a ball for us. It's a Catch22 as a requirement to play a certain amount of games or reach a certain standard of football might only be attained by actually playing for the best teams. Brazilians seem to have particular loopholes like declaring for Quatar, playing in Russia or using their Portugese ancestry

Is there any point in buying player's who do not have work permits. If I recall correctly Steffen doesn't have one. I know he will probably qualify for one but I remember Enes Unal couldn't get one and ended up being sold (at a profit mind) without ever kicking a ball for us. It's a Catch22 as a requirement to play a certain amount of games or reach a certain standard of football might only be attained by actually playing for the best teams. Brazilians seem to have particular loopholes like declaring for Quatar, playing in Russia or using their Portugese ancestry

Bullshit you ask me. Not like it’s some fucking guy on 20k a year... They’re multimillion pound assets.

IMO it was targeted because it was us and I guarantee if he played for rags, he would have been playing this season.

Not sure if the player is Brazilian or not but if it follows the Spanish pattern it may be possible he can have dual nationality with Portugal.
My Spanish teacher is Ecuadorian but now that he lives in Spain he is allowed dual nationality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.