Noel, Liam, City

Liam is keeping the Oasis legacy alive for other generations. Noel has decided thats behind him and is now producing imo shit music (first two HFB albums were good, anything since is totally shite). Noel is way up himself and somehow thinks he is the heart and soul of City, tbh its becoming annoying the way he pops up in the dressing room every time we win something. Who does he think he is? Chappie?
If you get a call from Stones asking you to bring your wife and kids into the dressing room then you’re going to take it. Lost count of the amount of nondescript games Noel’s been at over the years and I guess he’s never appeared in dressing rooms before cos we had fuck all to celebrate.

If you get a call from Stones asking you to bring your wife and kids into the dressing room then you’re going to take it. Lost count of the amount of nondescript games Noel’s been at over the years and I guess he’s never appeared in dressing rooms before cos we had fuck all to celebrate.
I’m not disputing that he is a City fan. Just a bit pissed off at his current musical direction and nursing a hangover :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.