City's New Kits - 2019/20

And yet even with 20% off it's still £55 for a football shirt, think I'll be passing on that thanks

I heard the price of the away kit includes the item that inspired its design..

I’ll leave it a month until they get the copy spot on then i’ll be getting them off dhgate. I can’t justify spending that much. To get one for my 2 year old it’s over fifty notes, mental

It won’t bomb, no new shirts ever do.

But if Puma and City think the tills will be ringing with shirt sales, they are mistaken.

It amazes me what they can see in a shirt, that we the customer can’t.

No doubt Puma did numerous bullet point presentations of the shirt to the club, along with fan feedback, to convince the club to go with this shirt.

1 day we will go back to a simple blue and white home shirt, that every City fan wants, and will probably buy?

It won’t bomb, no new shirts ever do.

But if Puma and City think the tills will be ringing with shirt sales, they are mistaken.

It amazes me what they can see in a shirt, that we the customer can’t.

No doubt Puma did numerous bullet point presentations of the shirt to the club, along with fan feedback, to convince the club to go with this shirt.

1 day we will go back to a simple blue and white home shirt, that every City fan wants, and will probably buy?
But we are getting a simple blue and white one this year as well so why would they make 2 very similar ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.