Cityzens Matchday Membership

So, logged in at 9:04.

20 minute queue.

No seats other than singles dotted about for:

Spurs, Derby, or Liverpool.

Have we know completely (or nearly) sold out the stadium with season tickets?
I have logged earlier and there were a lot of seats, I think it is just the fact that our fan base is growing each year!

20 minute queue.

I’ve just got tickets for them games as well me and my lad not sat together for any of the big games. I think they release singles on purpose and hold some back till it gets closer but who knows.

20 minute queue.

Got straight in at 9.00 and got tickets for spurs Norwich, Palace, got 2 together for all 3 but like last season there aren't that many seats together to start with. That's why I expect expansion news in the next month or so.

Most tickets will sell out over the next couple of days. Then the fixtures get rearranged, weather deteriorates, family and work commitments take precedent and so we get no shows and empty seats etc.
Fans who require a shorter notice can't get tickets and the media have a field day.
Feckin' accountants trying to get all the money all at once. Meh.

20 minute queue.

I got on around the same time as you. Got 2 tickets each for Spurs, Sheff Utd, Liverpool and Norwich. Didn't bother wasting time searching for two together as last year's experience told me they're like rocking horse shit.

There were plenty of options with only 1 or 2 seats between them so I snapped those up. This is what I did last season too and people are usually fine with shifting along a seat or two. And if they're not, it's no big deal.

The other option is getting one seat directly behind another. Looked like there were plenty of those knocking around as well.

Most tickets will sell out over the next couple of days. Then the fixtures get rearranged, weather deteriorates, family and work commitments take precedent and so we get no shows and empty seats etc.
Fans who require a shorter notice can't get tickets and the media have a field day.
Feckin' accountants trying to get all the money all at once. Meh.
I agree. The old system of putting them on sale a few weeks before each game was much better. This version is a ticket tout's paradise.

But tickets can be returned up to 7 days before a match (I think???), so there's no excuse for no shows.

I managed to get tickets for Spurs in the end, but no joy for the others.

Hopefully expansion can help - can't remember the number of seats the expansion was supposed to provide.

Don't know why you can't just enter the number of seats you need and it gives you a list of locations to choose from - not rocket science in this day and age.

Looks Like I was four minutes too late!

Took me 11 minutes to get on at 9am and went straight for the Derby tickets as they go quick! . Nothing in our preferred space so just kept checking each block. Two seats together was rare but managed it. Norwich tickets were a bit better for two seats together. We normally do the first home game too but currently a bit skint. Wasn't going to bother but I had a look around and got seats down the front of the family stand for £40 each. That was at 9:45am ish and there, were plenty of dearer options for two seats together. It still took 50 minutes to complete all this but at least it all worked with relatively no issues for a change!

Well I'm a hapy bunny! Got tockets for Chelsea, United and Arsenal. Would have liked to get tickets for Totenham and Liverpool, but am on grandparent duties when these games are on (Liverpool coincides with the Eastr school holidays).
I was also hoping to get a ticket for the Communiy Shield, but no mention of that.
Have l mised the boat, or am l too early?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.