Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not so much a valuation more an indication that they neither want or need to sell. My guess would be the player hasn’t demanded that he leaves therefore they’re not even listening to anything below what they see as enough to replace him if he did leave

Correct. 90mil is not a negotiation. It is them saying we've not intention to sell, we don't need to and the player hasn't really indicated he wants to leave, especially to United. But if you put 90mil on the table, they would not turn it down

I saw Ake when they hammered Brighton in April and he was excellent, the best player on the pitch by miles. I know it's only a one-off game, and Brighton were shit, but he impressed me enough to think he'd fit in well.

I'm actually quite glad they copy our transfer targets. Listening to united fans gloat about 'gazumping' us for players and then seeing them flop brings me enormous satisfaction.

It seems united transfer policy is to get city linked targets with the view point that the player must be good if city want him and that's why they keep floping at united.

Rather than rebuilding the squad methodically they keep on doing this, paying stupid wages and transfer fee. Long may this stupid transfer policy continue till they can no longer afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.