City's New Kits - 2019/20

EC546860-E8-A3-4-F47-A584-172-F2-C527-EA7.jpg
Looks good in the dark. Just wear it at night lads!

Slightly off topic - I'm in Naplion in Greece, and saw a kid getting off a bus in our blue away shirt with the green pin stripe. I said to his Mum, (tidy) 'you're raising him well' and she said, he's a big city fan - got the shorts and socks, it costs me a lot but he's a big fan. I said how come he's a city fan? She said because of his father. He's worse.

Having not bought a kit in a few years, could someone explain the difference between a standard and an authentic version of the shirt?
And if you’ve seen them up close, is there a notable difference in appearance?
Even 65 is mega for a normal

Having not bought a kit in a few years, could someone explain the difference between a standard and an authentic version of the shirt?
And if you’ve seen them up close, is there a notable difference in appearance?
Even 65 is mega for a normal
I found it hard to tell the difference between the authentic and the stadium shirts on these Puma shirts. The only way I could differentiate was by the feel of the badge. Everything else looked the same to me. Even the material. Compared to the differences between the Nike stadium and authentic shirts where the differences were numerous and easy to spot, I don’t think I could tell the difference between the two Puma versions if someone was wearing one out and about.

I’m sure there are other differences, but, on first inspection, I couldn’t find any.

Slightly off topic - I'm in Naplion in Greece, and saw a kid getting off a bus in our blue away shirt with the green pin stripe. I said to his Mum, (tidy) 'you're raising him well' and she said, he's a big city fan - got the shorts and socks, it costs me a lot but he's a big fan. I said how come he's a city fan? She said because of his father. He's worse.
Rules are rules....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.