It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

After this weeks signings , We will just sign one more player , we are going to go big for a centre back , but this seems like it wont happen soon , as city want to get rid of the old wood first, ( otamendi, delph and Mangala) however city are struggling to get what they want for these players .
The general old wood, how very dare you!

After this weeks signings , We will just sign one more player , we are going to go big for a centre back , but this seems like it wont happen soon , as city want to get rid of the old wood first, ( otamendi, delph and Mangala) however city are struggling to get what they want for these players .
You were right about Rodri and Angelino, so do you know who the CB targets are?

Are we going to go big for a cb, or go for a big cb. Lol

Go big for a CH - are you referring to price we are going to pay OR head size ?

Wow,everyone is your friend now......

My cat could have guessed all that

She arranged her biscuits in to shapes on the floor and made me guess

I can see it now

What’s that tiger - a bird and a stick? No not a bird an angel and a rod ? ? Thanks tiger - I know that already - go clean your own litter tray out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.