No Go Mo

Harvster

Just nipped to little Tesco for milk and the boy wanted some coke (to drink - stop it)

Went for Pepsi Max (same horse, different jockey) as was cheaper (not won the Pools)

Had to return to the shelf however, having got part-way to the till, when I spotted Mo Salah's ugly mug on the side of the bottle- there is some sort of ballpark Champions League promotion going on; replaced with an acceptable Messi

Work in a large office with communal kitchen, featuring united mug and Liverpool bowl - wouldn't cross my mind to use either of them for brekkie, if they were only clean options available

Is it just me being a goon, or have any fellow Bluemooners not bought something because of a link to another footie team, or not used an object like the bowl and mug mentioned above, or conversely, bought something they ordinarily wouldn't have, because of something pro-City going on with it?

Just nipped to little Tesco for milk and the boy wanted some coke (to drink - stop it)

Went for Pepsi Max (same horse, different jockey) as was cheaper (not won the Pools)

Had to return to the shelf however, having got part-way to the till, when I spotted Mo Salah's ugly mug on the side of the bottle- there is some sort of ballpark Champions League promotion going on; replaced with an acceptable Messi

Work in a large office with communal kitchen, featuring united mug and Liverpool bowl - wouldn't cross my mind to use either of them for brekkie, if they were only clean options available

Is it just me being a goon, or have any fellow Bluemooners not bought something because of a link to another footie team, or not used an object like the bowl and mug mentioned above, or conversely, bought something they ordinarily wouldn't have, because of something pro-City going on with it?

Spot on mate. I have a natural revulsion to all things rag and dippers ( and other despicable clubs ) to the point where I never have owned anything red to wear or use - the colour is obnoxious.

Yeah, every company that's ever had a commercial relationship with the rags or dippers is on my shitlist.

A friend of mine (Southampton season ticket holder for 30+ years) owns a removal company, years ago ordered a couple of new lorries when they turned up he sent them straight back as they had Goodman's (Pompey sponsers at the time) radios in them. He lost 4 jobs because of it (said it was worth every penny). Still makes me smile when I see his vans drive by.

Sorry mate, yes it is.

I know many that are the same to be fair but is it really affecting your lives?

Salah is an alright guy. Just get on with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.