New phone upgrade

I'd go for a OnePlus but they aren't quite as budget friendly as they used to be.
I really like the look of the Mi 9T as it has no notch so it's all screen
I'm looking at the Redmi Note 7 and by all accounts the latest software updates let you hide the waterdrop notch.

Still searching for the best/most reliable place to order them at the best price though.

I'm looking at the Redmi Note 7 and by all accounts the latest software updates let you hide the waterdrop notch.

Still searching for the best/most reliable place to order them at the best price though.
Also need to make sure your network bands are supported if you buy Chinese

Has anyone migrated from Apple to something else? How much of a ball ache is it? What happens to the apps you have bought?

Anyone, please?

I swapped from apple to android last year, all my contacts swapped over, think it was through my gmail account which stored them all.

Lost photos and stuff, but you could always back them up to a cloud if needed

I use free wifi wherever i go and Sky seems to be available in a lot more places than all the others. On a saturday affy i'm usually in my mates boozer hooked up to sky wifi watching 3pm illegal streams....
cool-story-bro-4.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.