Male and Female court sentences

I used to work with her,always thought she had a few slates missing off the roof ...think our hr dept need to improve their security checks

As far as I know drink driving laws are set down and don’t have any provisions to discriminate, do you know differently ?

She has already been charged for violent assault with a weapon, they recognise that she used the car as a weapon.

I’ll re-read thought she was prosecuted for drink driving not assault ?

Yes AH, the previous crime though is another act of violence with a weapon, this would be taken into account when sentencing. She has a unpredictable capacity for violence. I wonder if it was a male, would he have seen more time for the first crime and more for the second?

Yes AH, the previous crime though is another act of violence with a weapon, this would be taken into account when sentencing. She has a unpredictable capacity for violence. I wonder if it was a male, would he have seen more time for the first crime and more for the second?
Probably not. GDM would know better than me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.