My missus retired today

oakiecokie

After working for 50 years and raising the three kids,its now time for my dear one to finally put her feet up,bless her.
Its something we`ve both been looking forward to for a few years and with having no ties we can now finally do what we want,when we want,without having to worry about when she could take her holidays.
Over the next few months we`ve already got some dates booked for shows and holidays.
July 19th Wedding Anniversary (44 years lads and lasses) 3 nights in Windermere and on the 30th a trip to the Lowry and a night over to see Early Doors.
September,Annie Lennox in Glasgow 3 nights
November,Jools Holland in Bath 2 nights.
January two weeks in The Dominican and followed by three days in Cardiff,in March to watch Jamie Cullum
Am I giving her too many treats ?

Well done Mrs Oakie! And credit to you Oakie, for making sure she has carried on bringing home the dosh while you've been taking it easy at home, spending all your waking hours playing golf and on Bluemoon.

But seriously, I hope you both enjoy many years of happy retirement. You both deserve it.

Well done Mrs Oakie! And credit to you Oakie, for making sure she has carried on bringing home the dosh while you've been taking it easy at home, spending all your waking hours playing golf and on Bluemoon.

But seriously, I hope you both enjoy many years of happy retirement. You both deserve it.
GOLF !!!
I`d sooner poke myself in the eye with a rusty knitting needle than play that awful shit game.
However Blue Moon is a a different story Paladin. ;)

a trip to the Lowry and a night over to see Early Doors.
September,Annie Lennox in Glasgow 3 nights
November,Jools Holland in Bath 2 nights.
January two weeks in The Dominican and followed by three days in Cardiff,in March to watch Jamie Cullum
Am I giving her too many treats ?

Treats? Seems more like torture to me.

Treats? Seems more like torture to me.
Yep, when they get to that age as much golf as possible with the lads and no nights away with the old bird makes sense. Mines 62 shortly, a couple of years older than me, I pack her off to Tenerife with her friends twice a year, love it. Absence makes the heart beat slower! Wouldn’t swap her for anyone else though, (apart from Victoria Coren).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.