FIFA Women's WC France 2019

USA remind me of the Chelsea EDS squad froma. Few seasons ago that beat us about 3 finals in a row. Just much Bigger, stronger and fitter than anybody else giving other teams little to no chance of beating them

You have faith in our officials, I don't, it's only opinion based on what I see every week. VAR doesn't change the officials and unless you have TV to watch, which fans at the match will not have, it's still open to influence from poor officiating in my view.

I really dont get this view point. I have zero faith in the officials also, so will give VAR a chance to see if it improve things. It might not, but it might!! Lets see before judging!!

But surely you accept it makes the corruption that you believe is so rife in the officiating a lot harder to disguise?

Exactly. How can you be unhappy with the old system and not give VAR a chance to improve things. Bizarre

Last edited:
No wonder USA won they had Samir Nasri playing for them

D-43MkqUcAEO9UY.jpg

Mane has already perfected the kicking it into the defenders to get a pen,i think they have got it wrong on that,it's going to lead to tons of pens next season as everyone will do that

Yes, I can see there being a clarification on that pretty quickly.

My MD is a Liverpool fan, and he thought the penalty in the European Cup final was a deliberate aim at the arm.

USA remind me of the Chelsea EDS squad froma. Few seasons ago that beat us about 3 finals in a row. Just much Bigger, stronger and fitter than anybody else giving other teams little to no chance of beating them

That's a good comparison. Every time the Dutch had a chance to break, they were caught up with. It didn't help that their passing over 20 yards was terrible, repeatedly coming up short.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.