City's New Kits - 2019/20

Two trophies at the shop today. The 2017-18 versions of the Carabao and the Prem. Not all 4 trophies as advertised.

No sign of Moonchester and Moonbeam either who were also advertised as being there all day for the kids.

Pretty piss poor showing by the club. Don't advertise something if you can't fulfil it. They wouldn't dare do that if they advertised to do this in a different country but it seems as if it's ok to do in Manchester

Took my little boy today, we went specially for the photos - unfortunately on a day listed as "family friendly for the kids" they had a DJ and a speaker thumping out music louder than a club right next to the trophies, you could hear it the bottom of joe mercer way. We went in the shop, stood by the trophies, noticed he had burst into tears holding his ears, we went outside and he said he wanted to go home and cried hysterically for the next 20 minutes saying he doesn't want to go to city again. We were literally in and out the shop within 3 minutes :(

Not city's fault. But. Why have music that loud, seriously.

you think they would release the 3rd kit before the kids go on the summer holidays,that 3rd kit would be seen in all 4 corners of the world,i reckon it would be one of the biggest selling city kits of all time, i think its a big spewy but I reckon the kids would love it

Two trophies at the shop today. The 2017-18 versions of the Carabao and the Prem. Not all 4 trophies as advertised.

No sign of Moonchester and Moonbeam either who were also advertised as being there all day for the kids.

Pretty piss poor showing by the club. Don't advertise something if you can't fulfil it. They wouldn't dare do that if they advertised to do this in a different country but it seems as if it's ok to do in Manchester
Moon Chester and moonbeam were there at about 1,30 bud

Took my little boy today, we went specially for the photos - unfortunately on a day listed as "family friendly for the kids" they had a DJ and a speaker thumping out music louder than a club right next to the trophies, you could hear it the bottom of joe mercer way. We went in the shop, stood by the trophies, noticed he had burst into tears holding his ears, we went outside and he said he wanted to go home and cried hysterically for the next 20 minutes saying he doesn't want to go to city again. We were literally in and out the shop within 3 minutes :(

Must have been the same dj on match days

WHEN YOU CANT HEAR YOURSELF THINK

I went yesterday and the music was loud. Pointless when you are looking to buy stuff and trying to talk to people.

As an aside Coventry have brought out a very smart kit for next year

I think our new home top would look better with less purple and the sponsor, Puma logo and 125 years in white to give a more crisp appearance (this is always the case though and as a new home kit is brought out every year they have to veer away from this ideal to return at some point)

2hrpbb8.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.