How Man City came to rule English football

It is easy to under estimate the growth in popularity of Manchester City. Liverpool support in Ireland, Norway and Australia is small beer. Man Utd retain popularity in parts of SE Asia and Africa. City are gathering supporters in the 6+ age group not yet ready to show on the radar or be monitised.

The Americas, Middle East, Africa, India, China and Asia sees huge growth in City support. In Europe and globally we are now seen as an elite club by our success and the way we play.

We are only half way through the 20 year vision stated at the time of our takeover by ADUG. No doubt this has been revised. However, City continues to press ahead with the project leaving even the financially mighty ManUtd struggling way behind.

Their conclusion seems to be that we've not only bought better players than the likes of Utd in recent years ... but those players have also largely been younger and cheaper and from less well known teams ?

We've convincingly overtaken Utd while only spending 8% more than them.

Happy days ... and I like the title of the piece !

stopped reading when I read that Liverpool wdren't far behind us as the est team in premier league history. One season with 97 points, excellent achievement as it may be, puts then nowhere near our recent record.

stopped reading when I read that Liverpool wdren't far behind us as the est team in premier league history. One season with 97 points, excellent achievement as it may be, puts then nowhere near our recent record.

Plus I'd like to know how Liverpool and Spurs are dominating, too and what ?

Nice one, keep these produce articles out of the media thread. I can’t go in there, the media’s bollocks and everyone’s bed wetting about it all makes me itch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.