Eric Garcia 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw City`s twitter profile posted a video of him today. Maybe it`s a sign he will be played more next season? Since De Ligt is Barca bound, Garcia should replace Otamendi next season

Huge chance for him now. Watching Kompany and Otamendi leave is heartbreaking, but it could be a blessing in disguise. Guess we’ll sign a new CB and let Dinho/Garcia/THB be the 4th choice

Possibly imagining this, but swear he looks a bit taller here than he did previously?

Looks an inch or so taller than Pep give how he's leaning in, whereas previously he was about the same, if not a tad smaller as seen here when Pep's leaning forward. Could be nowt, but if he is taller that'd do him a world of good. He's definitely filling out at very least.

eric-garcia-pep-guardiola-manchester-city-2018-19_1c2kx6rk0dnoj1bxv336wofned.jpg

He will miss the preseason, won’t he? I think he’s going with Spain U19s to the euros. I just hope that Harwood-Bellis replaces him if so (or both go)

lol. You`re not seriously suggesting Eric Garcia is currently as good or better than Otamendi at this moment in time. Or are you ?
This was before Kompany announced his departure, was thinking Garcia as a 4th choice behind Laporte, Stones and Kompany back then

This was before Kompany announced his departure, was thinking Garcia as a 4th choice behind Laporte, Stones and Kompany back then

Seems to have gone backwards to me since he played in some cup games. It happens, Lets hope he can get over it.

For me Taylor Harwood Bellis is the stand out C/B and Dionkou the stand out R/B and the most physically mature player in our EDS.

Seems to have gone backwards to me since he played in some cup games. It happens, Lets hope he can get over it.

For me Taylor Harwood Bellis is the stand out C/B and Dionkou the stand out R/B and the most physically mature player in our EDS.
Don’t think he’s gone backwards, he was great against Liverpool in the FA Youth Cup (before the injury) and was an important member of both the U18s and EDS. He has looked even better with the first team, which is kinda understandable considering the level of his teammates are much higher. Agree about Harwood-Bellis. Probably a very unpopular opininion, but he excites me even more than Foden. THB has got it all. We have 2 fantastic young RBs in Dionkou and Frimpong. Currently I believe Frimpong is better, but Dionkou is younger, bigger and stronger

He will miss the preseason, won’t he? I think he’s going with Spain U19s to the euros. I just hope that Harwood-Bellis replaces him if so (or both go)
I read somewhere that he’s pulled out in order to have a full preseason with pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.