Danilo (signed for Juve)

It can't be that private if people are discussing it on here, unless of course it's all pure speculation based on zero facts.
are you joking,people speculating based on zero facts on bluemoon,shame on you for suggesting that

Sorry but that's a load of shite!

Danilo was fantastic when used last season - much better than Walker was playing over Christmas, and Pep refused to use him and just played Walker into form eventually.

Pep certainly has his reasons for that, but I dont see how anyone can blame Danill for wanting to leave afterwards. As a back up you work hard so that when the 1st choice hits a bad patch, you get your chance.

When the manager prefers to play an out of form first choice than you, it's time to leave.

Similarly, he was told (both Pep and Danilo made a lot of this) he would be used in midfield and LB when Pep signed him, and Pep has preferred Stones in midfield and Zinchenko and Delph over him at LB.

For whatever reason Pep prefers those players over Danilo, and he prefers Walker in the worst form of his life to Danilo. Fair enough if he wants to look for starting football elsewhere after spending 2 years competing for a spot.

Agree 100%. Can’t blame him if he wants to go. Like many on here, I’d gladly see him stay and hope he gets more playing time.

It can't be that private if people are discussing it on here, unless of course it's all pure speculation based on zero facts.

I mean Sam Lee has mentioned it a few times but that doesn't necessarily mean Danilo is dancing in shop windows like an Amsterdam whore.

Is this the same shit where people won't believe articles "unless they have quotes" in them? It's called journalists having sources at the club and a track record of reliable reporting such that reasonable people believe them.

Is this the same shit where people won't believe articles "unless they have quotes" in them? It's called journalists having sources at the club and a track record of reliable reporting such that reasonable people believe them.
But there are plenty of journalist's that kfa. I got blocked by a load of them a few years back for making up a transfer rumour and thoae thick wan**** who believed it.

But there are plenty of journalist's that kfa. I got blocked by a load of them a few years back for making up a transfer rumour and thoae thick wan**** who believed it.
Yeah, obviously. It's a pretty short list of journalists I take seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.