what ever happend to Adrian Chiles?

I think he s awful on radio - stumbles and stammers all the time - typical is like

"So - Boris Johnson - looking like looking like looking like he will our next PM. He's got some baggage to bring with him - we don't know, don't know how many flipping kids he's got never mind his policy on, on, on Education"

I mean in a voice medium thats just unforgivable.

I watched this. Chiles goes to the match with his mates he’s had since childhood. They meet in the pub and make a day if it rather like lots of football fans. The story is about why, when he has a drink, he can’t just have one and has to have more. It’s a very honest story.

He’s a decent guy. Haters will hate.

I'm going to have to watch it at some point. I've nothing against the man and I suffer from the same greed in regard to alcohol.

He was on Richard Herring’s podcast the other week, long interview, swore a lot, told a story about how he almost lost his scrotum in a childhood accident and then a lot of detail about his TV career - he was excellent, I’ve always liked the guy.

He was on Richard Herring’s podcast the other week, long interview, swore a lot, told a story about how he almost lost his scrotum in a childhood accident and then a lot of detail about his TV career - he was excellent, I’ve always liked the guy.

I tend to think the brighter you are, the more you're inclined to like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.