Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Adidas have identified Sane's potential as the face of their brand. Unlike other German players, he's definitely got appeal to a younger, global market. He's already become a face worldwide thanks to the Premier League and City, so I'd guess they see him as a ready made commodity. Puma's arrival at City has probably concentrated minds and Bayern have been in bed with Adidas for a very long time. Some might say that Bayern's prolonged success has been based on their relationship with Adidas. They're almost the football team of the Adidas company.

Madrid?

Forget Bayern. If Sane was leaving, surely Real, Barca, hell PSG would be sniffing around in some capacity. (even clubs closer to home).

That's the bit I don't get. He's good value at £100-150m and a bumper contact takes him towards his peak years.

I think Bayern won't have a chance to sign Leroy. They were confident they would, but in fact they are not the same as a few years ago with coach Nico Kovac and Hasan Salihamidzic representing the club unprofessionally

speculating on good old Domino effect...
But who wants Neymar?..

More chance of getting a big pay day from that crowd then from Munich. Shame to see him go but it may be for the best if he ends up sulking and moaning because he can't get his move. All told this saga is a very unwelcome distraction from what is shaping up to be an excellent window.

Still peddling the myth,

Has he never heard of FFP? Which Bayern were behind and fully support. And which all clubs have to work to.

Bayern Munich boss Niko Kovac says Leroy Sane could “definitely” help the Bavarians and insists he would like to add the winger to his squad.

Bayern are yet to make a high-profile attacking move in this summer’s transfer window and have also seen James Rodriguez leave the club following the expiration of his loan from Real Madrid.

And Kovac has spoken out about the difficulties facing the Bundesliga champions in the current market, with the likes of Man City and PSG mopping up talent with impossibly rich owners.

We fight against states and billionaires,” he added. “The players go to Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Dubai. They have much more money at their disposal than a club like FC Bayern.”

Read more at https://www.squawka.com/en/news/bay...-leroy-sane-hint-transfer#fRVZKlzSb9kxTizf.99

#lying Bayern c**t!
Just the usual racist lies you would expect from a club run by crooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.