Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

so 11 English descendants of convicts then.

Cant help you I'm afraid, though just from his surname I doubt Mitchell Starc's ancestors were all English. Otherwise, beyond the fact that Steve Smith is a cheating **** I don't know that much about them.

Absolutely. The lad has every right to go pick up a 6 figure salary when we were offering him nothing, no resentment there and I'll be cheering Eoin on in the final as I want to see him lift the trophy.

You guys have been doing well against Zimbabwe, are there any good players coming through the ranks? Missing out on WC place was tough luck i reckon, hope next time there are more teams

This "umpire's call" thing; what is the actual ruling? Just watching the highlights now and there was an LBW decision that went to review (original decision, not out). The replay showed the ball pitching in line and going on to hit the stumps. Yet the not out decision was upheld.

This "umpire's call" thing; what is the actual ruling? Just watching the highlights now and there was an LBW decision that went to review (original decision, not out). The replay showed the ball pitching in line and going on to hit the stumps. Yet the not out decision was upheld.
Basically, the umpire is too big headed to admit he was wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.