Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

This "umpire's call" thing; what is the actual ruling? Just watching the highlights now and there was an LBW decision that went to review (original decision, not out). The replay showed the ball pitching in line and going on to hit the stumps. Yet the not out decision was upheld.

Hawkeye is only about 99.9% accurate, so in instances where some of the ball is hitting the wickets, but under half, then they stay with the on field umpire’s decision. Same for the impact being in line.

1-50% of the ball in line = umpire’s call
50-100% of the ball in line = decision can be overturned.

Halfway through the Australian innings, I was about to post on here that I thought we'd fucked it up by taking off Archer & Woakes & that the England batting would fold chasing 250.

Rashid did well & the England openers played a straight bat to 94 mph deliveries on target, doing a bit.

Fantastic performance. Defended almost all the quality deliveries like Boycott & hammered even half decent balls for 4. Then tore them a new arsehole.

Anybody have an idea why the Sky app has figured out I'm watching outside its legal zone, when I use this phone & blocks me but not on my old phone ?

I changed the ip to Manchester, on both, switched off data & changed the clock to UK time.

It was working on this one up until yesterday, but now has sussed me out somehow.

Halfway through the Australian innings, I was about to post on here that I thought we'd fucked it up by taking off Archer & Woakes & that the England batting would fold chasing 250.

Rashid did well & the England openers played a straight bat to 94 mph deliveries on target, doing a bit.

Fantastic performance. Defended almost all the quality deliveries like Boycott & hammered even half decent balls for 4. Then tore them a new arsehole.

Rashid intervention was the key, arguably match defining, as eng almost let it slip through that period, pleasing thing was batsmen were willing to adapt and give themselves some time rather than going big from the start which was evident from the fact that they scored at almost 4 an over for first seven overs, something which is very uncharacteristic of modern eng side.

Rashid intervention was the key, arguably match defining, as eng almost let it slip through that period, pleasing thing was batsmen were willing to adapt and give themselves some time rather than going big from the start which was evident from the fact that they scored at almost 4 an over for first seven overs, something which is very uncharacteristic of modern eng side.

Yes, exactly.

I was expecting them to come out swinging & be 14-3.

When I saw them playing the ball straight back down the middle of the pitch, I had a big smile on my face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.