Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Hmmm I've posted this before but millionaire footballer gets his belly rubbed while thousands of fans pay for a pointless (sic) platinum scheme and we all have a S/C rise. I rarely call the club but an extension is a disgrace.

I can only think that the deal to sign him was so confusing that with third parties etc that paying him another year for doing nothing stops some clause kicking in somewhere, a sort of anti-appearance bonus.

...in other words: "Txiki is an idiot and knows fuck all what he's doing" ?

Let's share your internal wisdom about Mangala's contract extension or stop insulting the club.
We just have to wait a bit.
And hey, sometimes it goes wrong. So what? Hindsight...

Reactions: nmc
I highly doubt we are doing him a favour by giving him a new contract because we felt bad for his injuries. This is a creative accountancy move either for amortization purposes to push down that massive fee we paid or some sort of contractual payments or money owed.

Khaldoon, Soriano and Txiki are no fools, this is a calculated and deliberate move.

When hes sold to Shanghai SPIG next week for 50m we will be laughing! *note, may not happen*

This thread blows my mind.

We've got till september to sell him.

If we don't, i doubt there isn't a way the club can release him with both agreeing to terminate the contract. Like other clubs have done with the likes of nasri, alex song, patrice evra, dani alvez (at juve) etc..

And given he agreed to sign the contract extension in the first place, which is admirable and potentially does us more good than him, i doubt he will be obstructive IF it comes to this.

The club took a gamble, that a contract extension would fetch a transfer fee. Lets see what happens with that by September. It also showed support for a player that sustained a long term injury at an awkward time, who did what was asked of him for us including going out on loans. He has been neither a bad player nor bad person for us, just unfortunately not the right fit on the pitch.

Shit I’ve finally figured it out...City sell Sane to the Liverpool of Germany but have changed the name on the contract to Mangala. Mangala is cunningly disguised wearing a frizzy wig and Nike training gear. As soon as he signs he whips the wig off and shouts “surprise!” We get £120 mill for Mangala and Sane stays with us.

God, when you realise, it’s genius.

...in other words: "Txiki is an idiot and knows fuck all what he's doing" ?

Let's share your internal wisdom about Mangala's contract extension or stop insulting the club.
We just have to wait a bit.
And hey, sometimes it goes wrong. So what? Hindsight...
Sorry Txiki didn't realise you posted on here, 'in other words' I'll say what I like even if it costs me 1,000 loyalty points and I don't pass go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.