Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we would be turning down offers of more money so this likely the only deal on the table. With Rodri and Angelino there’s no space for Delph.

Get the money in now, not some panic loan on deadline day for noult.
Cheers Fabian for your efforts, enjoy your medals.

Na, demand at least 10m. that's a basic minimum fee thats respectful of everton's ambition, city's business and delph himself. nothing wrong with asking for 15m either.

Awful fee if true. HG, NT player (England captain a few months ago) and very versatile. Should get 15-20m in this market (Mings 20m, Drinkwater 35m, Targett 17m, Solanke 20m)
The type of clubs looking to sign him don't care if he's homegrown or not and being a fringe England player is irrelevant. Fact is he's 29 years old, on decent wages, with one year left on his deal, and a high injury risk. Getting our money back for him is fine.

Moreover he's been a very good servant to the club. I'm fine prioritizing getting him a move he's happy with rather than maximizing his value.

Fabian Delph is expected to have a medical at Everton on Saturday ahead of finalising terms on a three year contract, in a deal worth in the region of £8 million. [@MailSport]
Talkshite just reporting the £8m move now too.
If it is true, All the best to the lad gave 100% to the club. He was outstanding in the centurions season too played a massive part at left back.

The type of clubs looking to sign him don't care if he's homegrown or not and being a fringe England player is irrelevant. Fact is he's 29 years old, on decent wages, with one year left on his deal, and a high injury risk. Getting our money back for him is fine.

Moreover he's been a very good servant to the club. I'm fine prioritizing getting him a move he's happy with rather than maximizing his value.
Sad to see him go, really like the lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.