This year's u18s scholars

twosips

Quite an exciting bunch from what I can tell. Looking forward to seeing this lot play.

GKs:

James Trafford
Cieran slicker

Defenders:

CJ Egan Riley
Finley Burns
Kwaku Oduroh
Oscar Tarensi*

Midfielders:

Joe Hodge
Alex Robertson
James McAtee
Oscar Bobb*

Forwards:

Samuel Edozie*
Liam Delap*

The * ones are new signings and they're all very highly rated. Heard loads of excellent things about Finley Burns - a big, powerful, almost old school CB. Alex Robertson is a very gifted, powerful box-to-box midfielder that runs games and McAtee is meant to be almost Foden like. Been lighting up academy sides for years. Joe Hodge looked really promising in his 18s appearances last year too, despite being an u16. A small, but tenacious and very gifted, technical DM.

What I can gather of the new signings, Tarensi is a skilful left-back, Bobb is a really gifted, but tiny, creative midfielder and Liam Delap is a goal machine. Rory's son. Scored 4 today in preseason. Edozie has been covered on here loads, but is soon as arguably the best of his age for England.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be too surprised to see Charlie McNeill step up and get a few starts for the 18's.
I wonder how long we’ll keep him. He has said he’s a United fan, and going by his Q & A’s on his instagram account it seems like he really wants to go there someday

Good group of U18s for sure, I'm actually more excited for the U21 team. The majority played up a year and I am curious now how they can perform in the U21s being a year more experienced. If you cant impress from ages of 17-19, then off you go, and there are alot of talents in there.

I would be shocked if the U21s cant fight for the title next season.

I wonder how long we’ll keep him. He has said he’s a United fan, and going by his Q & A’s on his instagram account it seems like he really wants to go there someday
I wouldn't be too concerned,as you have been informed previously(the last time you mentioned it.....)

Exciting times,obviously one or two will leave and a couple will fall by the way side.....but if just one makes our first team then we will have secured/developed a star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.