Cityzens Matchday Membership

Logged in at 9 , 20 minute wait than panicked trying to find 2 seats together, end up with 2 tickets for the Brighton game and 2 for the last game.
I dont like this system its almost impossible to seats together, if this is going to be the norm I dont see the point of being a Citizen card holder. As I will need to throw a sicky to try and get tickets in one go for the whole season its mad.....

And why could I only get tickets by following the text City sent so had to try and do all this on my phone and not the laptop...

many left for spurs? or as someone says only Singles?

Anyone got a pricelist for each Cat game for this season. Cant find it anywhere online?

many left for spurs? or as someone says only Singles?

Anyone got a pricelist for each Cat game for this season. Cant find it anywhere online?

some prices are fucking pricey last game of the season 60 in ss3

Yep. I shelled out £55 for a seat in 302 for the Spurs game. It's getting near to the point where I can't justify that sort of outlay for a league game. It was bad enough paying £145 for the cup final.
Same here it's getting to dear for single tickets

Yep. I shelled out £55 for a seat in 302 for the Spurs game. It's getting near to the point where I can't justify that sort of outlay for a league game. It was bad enough paying £145 for the cup final.

but 55 for a top4 game yes its to high, but 60 odd for last game of the season against Norwich, no wonder there are gaps in the seats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.