UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm asking this in all honesty, as I'm no expert on this sort of thing, but do you know this? Or is it your considered opinion.

Again, I'm asking this honestly, as I haven't a clue how these things work.

There is no precedent, so really nobody actually can say with any certainty what will happen. It's a mess , covering many borders, claims and counter claims, so will take a long time.

Yeah I see that but it dragging city through it without a conclusion by uefa for another god knows how long!
That's true and our commercial rivals will continue to try and smear us in the media. What I expect to see now is a ramping up of coverage of the ongoing FIFA transfer dealings investigation. Most of the UK media, especially the Sun, BBC, and Daily Mail have made fools of themselves over the so-called FFP investigation. They are desparate to attack City.
I actually don't think UEFA are wholly to blame. The last thing they need at present is a war with City but they have been pressurised by our commercial rivals and UEFA itself has been undermined by leaks from its own organisation from individuals linked to our commercial rivals.

I'm asking this in all honesty, as I'm no expert on this sort of thing, but do you know this? Or is it your considered opinion.

Again, I'm asking this honestly, as I haven't a clue how these things work.
It is clear from the Portugese magazine article posted above. That information has come from official legal and police sources so must have some credibility. I am not claiming to be an expert so it is just my considered opinion.

I would hazard a guess, that at the moment Eufa would wish it would all go away.
With the pressure of the G14/16... they're fucked whichever way they turn and it's mostly their own greedy doing that's put themselves in this position.

Football is going to go 'full popcorn monent' over the next 12/18 months.

Last edited:
Like someone posted earlier, they are stuck between protection of the cartel and citys legal team threatening to shove the whole thing up their arses. Plus, I'd guess that uefa generally don't want a legal spotlight cast on much of their organisation.

Khaldoon said in his annual address to the faithful
" people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones"

That's all we need to know.

;-)

This seems highly credible and comprehensive evidence that Pinto was a blackmailer on a massive international scale. It also suggests that he was probably paid by Der Spiegel for the portion of hacked information which included City's emails. In other words Der Spiegel have effectively paid him in support of his criminal activities. If this is the case then surely UEFA's case against City must have no chance of success. What an amazing story. It would make a great movie. So why aren't the UK media reporting it?

He's also admitted to being spoon fed most of the info he leaked by a third party, which is rarely mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.