Flight to China cancelled again!

Absolutely correct.

I hope these flights don’t make it out and we have to cancel the pre-season tour and we can organise a few games with the likes of Girona or Sporting at the CFA.

I fucking hate these pre-season world tours. Thousands of miles of travelling and playing on cow fields or baseball pitches when they should be training for optimal season starting fitness.

I’m sure Pep and his management team hate it all too. You only have to see what he did with Bayern the Summer he was in control of pre-season: a training camp in the Alps, a training camp on the Med and two tournaments in Germany.

Yeah, that trip to The US last year worked out badly didn't it!

As long as the money in football is what it is, clubs will continue to travel to all corners of the globe to maximise revenues. Sooner or later, one or more clubs will put money before their fans and opt to take part in a proper league game in a foreign country!

Pep and the squad won’t hive a fuck I think and would rather be home with the facilities we have.

The number crunchers and money men will be fucking livid and someone’s arse will be in a sling over this.

An administration issue is a big deal. It takes 3 weeks to get an account created at work and then another 3 weeks for it to get rights and then another 6 weeks when it doesn’t work. And to add insult to injury you get a survey to fill in asking if you were happy with the service but you’re too jaded to complain.

It’s a nightmare and people who suffer from it deserve respect and compassion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.