#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gabrieljesus33: "I want to be involved and I want to help my teammates, respecting my manager. Of course I'm hoping to get minutes. Last season I didn't play as much, but I expect and wish to play a little more, not to put pressure [on Guardiola], but on me...”

”Sometimes I don't play as much as I wanted because of me. I’ve got to be strong and work hard. If I get the chance, I won't let it go."

@gabrieljesus33: "I want to be involved and I want to help my teammates, respecting my manager. Of course I'm hoping to get minutes. Last season I didn't play as much, but I expect and wish to play a little more, not to put pressure [on Guardiola], but on me...”

”Sometimes I don't play as much as I wanted because of me. I’ve got to be strong and work hard. If I get the chance, I won't let it go."

Ominous for Kun.

25/1 for top scorer next season, for perspective Aguero is 6/1

Absolute top quality player and his goal return per minute is equal that of Kun Aguero (let that settle in a minute)

If Sane leaves he is probably the player that would benefit most

3 things are guaranteed in life. Death, taxes and Karen jumping to the defensive of an old player when a comment suggests someone might replace them eventually.
Sue me for backing sergio for his last 2 yrs,comments that he will be 2nd choice when he has just scored 30 goals are a nonsense,sad i have to back one of our greatest players

I think Gabriel should come back a little earlier to training, in order to be fit for the Community shield.

I want to see that extra hunger. If he wants to really challenge Aguero this is a good way to do it. Show up earlier while Kun is still off and impress against Liverpool.

I think Gabriel should come back a little earlier to training, in order to be fit for the Community shield.

I want to see that extra hunger. If he wants to really challenge Aguero this is a good way to do it. Show up earlier while Kun is still off and impress against Liverpool.

Young lad, suffered multiple long lay offs in the past, played an intense and highly emotive tournament across the other side of the world after a demanding club season. I’d leave him to rest and stick to the club recommended rest period.

Last edited:

That's a terrible idea and most likely will just result in injuries at some point. Players need their rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.