How Will The Club Commemorate The Fourmidables?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I’m not confident we’ll do anything to commemorate the achievements of last year. You only need to recall last season when we hardly mentioned ‘centurions’. I thought we should have been shouting it from the rooftops.

I think City are waiting for Liverpool to issue their end of season DVD first, out of respect for their historic record breaking 2nd placed season.

It's already out....

91zK5-stRxL._SY550_.jpg

Whereas you can't even order ours in advance.

Not happy :-(

They could launch an app and call it Man City tv so we can re watch the glorious highlights and interviews with the players and staff that made it all possible only for it not to work lol

I've looked everywhere for the season review DVD, can't find it anywhere? Are they making more? Our most successful season ever and they run out of DVDs to enjoy it again and again. I emailed the club and got no reply.

I've looked everywhere for the season review DVD, can't find it anywhere? Are they making more? Our most successful season ever and they run out of DVDs to enjoy it again and again. I emailed the club and got no reply.

They've not released one at all yet.

We released a DVD for the 06/07 season when we didn't score a goal at home after Jan 1st. It was even rushed out for a Father's Day release because fans were so clearly desperate to get their hands on it.

City have just completed the greatest season in our history, and the history of over 130 years of English football...and we are still waiting for news in mid July.

Last edited:
Need something on the side of the stadium if there isn't already. Don't think we plugged the centurions achievement enough (is there anything in or round the stadium about that!?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.