No sound on IPad

bakerdave76

When I play music or YouTube videos there is no sound at all , have done a rebooted thing nothing but ok when I plug my headphones in , cheers .

Lost sound on all apps yes I have a switch next to control.
Have you accidentally muted the iPad apart from when using earphones,swipe right hand corner down slightly to show internet,brightness,airplane mode and so forth check to see if the bell symbol is muted,red with a line through it ..

Have you accidentally muted the iPad apart from when using earphones,swipe right hand corner down slightly to show internet,brightness,airplane mode and so forth check to see if the bell symbol is muted,red with a line through it ..

dd3faf2ffee4cd2b54fb47429ccef653.jpg

Just tired that no sound coming out .

I’d also check the ‘airplay’ tab to see where the sound is being sent

Over the weekend I put some external speakers in to the iPad socket and hey we have sound !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.