50 years since man landed on the Moon

The Moon Landings conspiracy is one of the most irritating because it's so easy to disprove.

Even if you discount the mountain of physical evidence like moon rocks, planted flags, photos etc, tens of thousands of ordinary people were involved in the whole mission. All of them would have to be "in on it". The Russians would love them to have failed. Any one of those people could have earned themselves tens of millions of pounds from the press or the Russians for revealing the secret. None did.
Not saying it was faked but a couple of hundred people at the most would be needed not thousands, the majority watching at NASA would think it was real & wouldn't need to know it was a fake..think of magician, seeing is believing etc.

Not saying it was faked but a couple of hundred people at the most would be needed not thousands, the majority watching at NASA would think it was real & wouldn't need to know it was a fake..think of magician, seeing is believing etc.

I'm sure it would be many more than a couple of hundred. Not only all the NASA staff involved in the mission from inception to completion but the astronauts and their families, and also all the "fakers". Just one of them could have achieved wealth and fame beyond their wildest dreams.

Regardless, this is only one tiny piece of evidence amongst a million pieces that man DID land on the moon. And when you look at the evidence that man didn't land on the moon, all of which is easily disproved, then it is really is straightforward.

I like your user name ;-)

I'm sure it would be many more than a couple of hundred. Not only all the NASA staff involved in the mission from inception to completion but the astronauts and their families, and also all the "fakers". Just one of them could have achieved wealth and fame beyond their wildest dreams.

Regardless, this is only one tiny piece of evidence amongst a million pieces that man DID land on the moon. And when you look at the evidence that man didn't land on the moon, all of which is easily disproved, then it is really is straightforward.

I like your user name ;-)
Haha yeah I should perhaps live on this thread.

Don't know if anybody has seen this before, but this is the speech prepared for Nixon to deliver to the world in the event that the astronauts died up there.

I think it's pretty beautiful, to be honest.
Fate has ordained that the men who went to the moon to explore in peace will stay on the moon to rest in peace.

These brave men, Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin, know that there is no hope for their recovery. But they also know that there is hope for mankind in their sacrifice.

These two men are laying down their lives in mankind's most noble goal: the search for truth and understanding.

They will be mourned by their families and friends; they will be mourned by their nation; they will be mourned by the people of the world; they will be mourned by a Mother Earth that dared send two of her sons into the unknown.

In their exploration, they stirred the people of the world to feel as one; in their sacrifice, they bind more tightly the brotherhood of man.

In ancient days, men looked at stars and saw their heroes in the constellations.

In modern times, we do much the same, but our heroes are epic men of flesh and blood.

Others will follow, and surely find their way home. Man's search will not be denied. But these men were the first, and they will remain the foremost in our hearts.

For every human being who looks up at the moon in the nights to come will know that there is some corner of another world that is forever mankind.

Not at all, wouldn't the moon landing bethe greatest wind up in history if you are correct and it was faked.
It's a very complex subject and really should only be left to the greatest minds on the planet. Brian Cox sums it up for me ...

if you don't think Apollo 11 landed on Moon you are a colossal nob end & should get a new brain

The Moon Landings conspiracy is one of the most irritating because it's so easy to disprove.

Even if you discount the mountain of physical evidence like moon rocks, planted flags, photos etc, tens of thousands of ordinary people were involved in the whole mission. All of them would have to be "in on it". The Russians would love them to have failed. Any one of those people could have earned themselves tens of millions of pounds from the press or the Russians for revealing the secret. None did.

You have to ask if they could launch 2 million tons of rocket and payload into orbit and then transport people at 4000 mph for 4 days until they were in orbit 150 miles from the moons surface..... After all that why would they have to fake landing those people onto the surface?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.