City's New Kits - 2019/20

Question for someone with some Man City Store knowledge.

Does the FA Cup official badge ever become available through the official store to have added to the jersey with "Cup Printing"
I usually buy a premier league jersey, but this year I'd like to buy a "Cup Printing" jersey to get the purple player/number font.
However, I also want an official competition badge on the right hand shoulder (I'm very picky).
Is there or will there be a way to achieve this when buying through the official store?

Can always pick one up on DH gate, if and when this season's come available. The club shop would be happy to print this on for you for free.

Question for someone with some Man City Store knowledge.

Does the FA Cup official badge ever become available through the official store to have added to the jersey with "Cup Printing"
I usually buy a premier league jersey, but this year I'd like to buy a "Cup Printing" jersey to get the purple player/number font.
However, I also want an official competition badge on the right hand shoulder (I'm very picky).
Is there or will there be a way to achieve this when buying through the official store?
City will never play with an fa cup sleeve badge mate as they won't have Emirates on the shirt. Hence why you Carnt get it from City.

Maybe this will become as legendary then. Sergio scoring the CL final winner in this tropical drink kit... or actually I think I just had one too many tequila sunrises
That 99 kit isn’t legendary, we just happened to wear it on a legendary day. The kit was absolutely horrendous and so is this third kit.

stunning all 3 kits are excellent, something for everyone ,the away kit is a work of art, the blue kit is a twist on history as for the sunrise kit, a kit for the future, wouldnt mind if in future our home strip was of the same template at the 3rd kit, starting with white socks and slowly turn blue(that will get a few), excellent job puma, ignore all these stuck in the mud fuddy muddys(see what I did there), an A+ from me.

That purple and orange kit is the worst one we've had imo, absolutely fcuking horrible

I hated this one.

Su16_CK_Comms_A_Full_Body_Match_Man_City_R_native_1600.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.