50 years since man landed on the Moon

Got myself into a rabbit hole now looking at all the conspiracies. Some time ago I forget where i seen it but in a video a guy who may or may not have been someone at NASA said we don't actually have the capabilities to get man on the moon again as we don't have the technology or something along them lines. I found that rather strange

Got myself into a rabbit hole now looking at all the conspiracies. Some time ago I forget where i seen it but in a video a guy who may or may not have been someone at NASA said we don't actually have the capabilities to get man on the moon again as we don't have the technology or something along them lines. I found that rather strange
That’s proof enough surely

I was really p..sed off with this at the time and still am. I stayed up all night to watch the landing and then they said the astronauts were going to get some sleep before putting foot on the moon so I went to bed. Was really, really peed off when I got up next day to watch it to find they had already done it. Was on holiday in Cornwall with a bunch of mates at the time.

The graphics card maker NVIDIA recently reconstructed the expected real lighting conditions on the moon at the time of Apollo 11 and simulated some of Armstrongs photographs.

The simulation almost perfectly reflected the photographs.

https://www.cnet.com/news/nvidia-silences-moon-landing-conspiracy-theorists-with-its-new-gpu/

Perhaps not. You believe what you see. If most people working on it believed it was true then it would be easy to hide. I struggle to understand how they managed to go to the moon despite every previous attempt being a failure. Russia were far more successful in their earlier attempts but the US had to win the race, politically. The growth of Hollywood means it would be an easy plan B to fake it. I do not believe they could successfully transmit footage back in that day and age. But they managed it. Why? Because it was all on tape. The world was conned and so were the majority of those working for NASA.
FFS we'd had communication satellites in orbit for years by then, added to which Jodrell Bank had been picking up radio signals from deep space for years so a live broadcast from 240,000 miles was challenging but not insurmountable.

You'd think we were living in fucking caves in 1969 judging by the conspiracy theorists.

https://www.popsci.com/how-nasa-broadcast-neil-armstrong-live-from-moon/

I was really p..sed off with this at the time and still am. I stayed up all night to watch the landing and then they said the astronauts were going to get some sleep before putting foot on the moon so I went to bed. Was really, really peed off when I got up next day to watch it to find they had already done it. Was on holiday in Cornwall with a bunch of mates at the time.
You should have sky plussed it, you idiot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.