50 years since man landed on the Moon

50 years ago we landed on the moon and I for one believe that completely, I believe it because of all the evidence that has been presented and of course if it wasn't true the Russians would have been all over this exposing the evil capitalists as liars and cheats.
What I find really strange is that even 50 years on we have or seem to have more flat earthers than ever, it's as if people just try to be contrary for the hell of it.

Perhaps not. You believe what you see. If most people working on it believed it was true then it would be easy to hide. I struggle to understand how they managed to go to the moon despite every previous attempt being a failure. Russia were far more successful in their earlier attempts but the US had to win the race, politically. The growth of Hollywood means it would be an easy plan B to fake it. I do not believe they could successfully transmit footage back in that day and age. But they managed it. Why? Because it was all on tape. The world was conned and so were the majority of those working for NASA.
The con went so well they repeated it 5 more times just to see if they could get away with it.

Got myself into a rabbit hole now looking at all the conspiracies. Some time ago I forget where i seen it but in a video a guy who may or may not have been someone at NASA said we don't actually have the capabilities to get man on the moon again as we don't have the technology or something along them lines. I found that rather strange

The Yanks don’t have the ability to put a man in orbit currently.
They have to use Russian rockets.

You have to ask if they could launch 2 million tons of rocket and payload into orbit and then transport people at 4000 mph for 4 days until they were in orbit 150 miles from the moons surface..... After all that why would they have to fake landing those people onto the surface?
2 million tons of rocket? Metric tonnes or Imperial tons?

50 years ago we landed on the moon and I for one believe that completely, I believe it because of all the evidence that has been presented and of course if it wasn't true the Russians would have been all over this exposing the evil capitalists as liars and cheats.
What I find really strange is that even 50 years on we have or seem to have more flat earthers than ever, it's as if people just try to be contrary for the hell of it.

I think that the further back in time an event occured, the more likely it is that people who weren't around at that time will dispute its authenticity. We tend to be more distrustful of historical events than ones we've lived through. The idea that the US could have created a hoax on such an elaborate scale seems to be presposterous to me. Partly because I can remember the intensity of the focus and scrutiny on the moon landings. But also because the US just wasn't united enough, because of the Vietnam war, to carry off such a stunt without someone giving the game away. It's just about conceivable that the USSR would have had the iron control to keep such a conspiracy quiet, but certainly not the Nixon administration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.