Wage Growth

Millwallawayveteran1988

I keep reading that wage growth is flying. They were talking about 3.6% in the news today and the best growth since 2008.

Is anyone seeing pay rises like this without promotions etc?

I’m not. Haven’t had a pay rise for 3 years.

I’m sure plenty are but be overly desperate to share the news with others on a forum such as this.

I’m sure plenty are but be overly desperate to share the news with others on a forum such as this.

I’ve read about people pissing and shitting themselves on here so compared to that I wouldn’t have thought it was a big taboo.

I’m wondering if it’s our buddies in the South getting good rises rather than in the North and the average comes from that.

the stats for wages are a piss take. so many exclusions such as self-employed, overtime, sample size not available, part-time, seasonal , civil servant grades,
The stat "business" has never recovered from the thatcher years, when the formula for counting those out of work was changed 32 times to mask the impact of her slash and burn war on the poor..... nowadays, the government tells ons what they want and thats what they get, duly publicised in the sun/mail lie factory.

What??

'Wage growth' the 'biggest in 11 years'?

10 of which were austerity...

yep thats it - it would be good if it was the biggest growth in 11 years of continuous growth but for most of the population wages are still lower than they should be end of. And that is something that is about to face the whole country when post Brexit growth is stifled......................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.