Got rats !

smeeagain

moved out to the country 2 yrs ago , always suspected we had rats (next door keeps chickens)
But just lately we’ve seen the buggers , several times .
I,ve tried traps , poison but only from the pound shop, seen 2 or 3 in the garden tonight ,want rid of them .
Does anybody here have an air rifle they want to sell for reasonable price ,powerful enough to see a few off?
Also any good advice?

I live near a railway line and when there were works over a couple of weekends a mile or so away, the rats were disturbed and moved down the line, with some nesting under my neighbors decking and over the road, again under some decking
Both called pest control and it was sorted within a week

And next door to the other side has just had a rat problem
Again, pest control called. Bait taken. No more rats

I live near a railway line and when there were works over a couple of weekends a mile or so away, the rats were disturbed and moved down the line, with some nesting under my neighbors decking and over the road, again under some decking
Both called pest control and it was sorted within a week

And next door to the other side has just had a rat problem
Again, pest control called. Bait taken. No more rats

Better than having united fans as neighbours

giphy.gif

moved out to the country 2 yrs ago , always suspected we had rats (next door keeps chickens)
But just lately we’ve seen the buggers , several times .
I,ve tried traps , poison but only from the pound shop, seen 2 or 3 in the garden tonight ,want rid of them .
Does anybody here have an air rifle they want to sell for reasonable price ,powerful enough to see a few off?
Also any good advice?
Check out YouTube, some humane, some not so !
Get yourself a couple of ferrets, far easier !

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.