Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

When we will try to sign future stars they and their agents might very well consider how well we treated Mangala earlier. Unless they ask who the fuck is Mangala...

Giving him a new contract was with the hope that we get a small fee from some buyer club this summer and that backfired. Quit clearly we cant register him for PL squad 25 man list.

But not even from France any club is about to pay 5m euros for him that is strange for me. Not saying the likes of Monaco, PSG, Lyon but the lesser mid table clubs. They all think they have much better defenders than Mangala. Or his salary is a big block then he is really weird given what he has done in last 3-4 years professionally.

When we will try to sign future stars they and their agents might very well consider how well we treated Mangala earlier. Unless they ask who the fuck is Mangala...

Giving him a new contract was with the hope that we get a small fee from some buyer club this summer and that backfired. Quit clearly we cant register him for PL squad 25 man list.

But not even from France any club is about to pay 5m euros for him that is strange for me. Not saying the likes of Monaco, PSG, Lyon but the lesser mid table clubs. They all think they have much better defenders than Mangala. Or his salary is a big block then he is really weird given what he has done in last 3-4 years professionally.

Perhaps you should consider that we still have an entire month to sell him? He hasn't gone on tour, which indicates that there is clearly something going on, as he would have joined the rest of the squad if there was nothing afoot.

Mangala will not be at the club come the end of the transfer window. People flailing about need to calm down.

Delph to Everton popped up out of nowhere last week and I imagine something similar will happen with Mangala over the next couple of weeks.

Needs to go asap, I reckon there's a half decent centre half somewhere in him. Outstanding on football manager, like a rock.

Joking aside, it’s absolutely criminal how much money City have wasted, thrown away, call it how you want, on Mangala

I can’t believe how a club like City, with the transfer setup and scouting network they have, could get it so wrong. I hope this was looked into by the club, so it never happens again.

We will never find out the true cost overall of Mangala, but it has to be in the region of £60mill-£70mill, including the transfer fee and wages.

Let that figure sink in, and just imagine a player/defender City could have bought for that kind of money. VVD comes mind straightaway.

A sorry transfer episode, if there ever was one at City.

Joking aside, it’s absolutely criminal how much money City have wasted, thrown away, call it how you want, on Mangala

I can’t believe how a club like City, with the transfer setup and scouting network they have, could get it so wrong. I hope this was looked into by the club, so it never happens again.

We will never find out the true cost overall of Mangala, but it has to be in the region of £60mill-£70mill, including the transfer fee and wages.

Let that figure sink in, and just imagine a player/defender City could have bought for that kind of money. VVD comes mind straightaway.

A sorry transfer episode, if there ever was one at City.

For a club that has had to rebuild and recruit at the rate we have for every KDB, Sergio and David Silva you are always going to get the odd stinker. To be honest, It's not really a big deal, cash isn't an issue to us and we were able to bring in quality when Mangala didn't take his chance. Its one of them where City just say we got it wrong, we learn and move on. No need for any big dramas.

The mess that has been his City career was worth it for that second half performance against United in the Old Trafford derby during the 17/18 season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.