50 years since man landed on the Moon

Apparently, 50 years ago today, a bloke from America landed on some planet somewhere. There he found a scouser who quipped 'It's our year next year la'. To this day, the yank still doesn't know where his space caps went.

Who filmed Armstrong getting out?
Hope this helps.

npjo94.png

Did they visit the sea of tranquility? Only this thread is about the moon but there is plenty of fishing going on(and plenty of catches).

Can't believe grown adults still believe this giant hoax/fraud.

The different angles of shadows of the supposed astronauts (more accurately, astronots) on the alleged moon surface, is all the proof I need no man has ever been on the moon.
With one light source only (the sun), the angle of shadows of any objects will all be the same, yet it wasn't on the so called moon landings.

Can't believe grown adults still believe this giant hoax/fraud.

The different angles of shadows of the supposed astronauts (more accurately, astronots) on the alleged moon surface, is all the proof I need no man has ever been on the moon.
With one light source only (the sun), the angle of shadows of any objects will all be the same, yet it wasn't on the so called moon landings.
Most of us educated lot can't believe you think it's fake.

Passes the time though.

So, it was definitely a hoax then?

The shadows don't lie my friend, everything else can be convincingly contrived/excused away, but not the angle(s) of shadow, when there is only one light source on the moon surface.
Basic physics and photography being applied my friend.

(I'm not a "flat earther" by the way).

The shadows don't lie my friend, everything else can be convincingly contrived/excused away, but not the angle(s) of shadow, when there is only one light source on the moon surface.
Basic physics and photography being applied my friend.

(I'm not a "flat earther" by the way).
You're right, shadows don't lie. So if there were multiple lighting sources, objects would cast multiple shadows (especially when the shadows are so clearly defined suggesting a strong light source) but they don't. The arguments I have seen all relate to parallelity which has been explained.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.