La Liga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atletico have had a very good window. Felix, Llorente, Felipe, Herrera, Trippier, Hermoso and potentially James Rodriguez all in.

That's impressive.

Lost rodri and grizemann though. Two big losses. Felix and maybe good in the future but right now he is unproven in the top leagues and won't fill the boots of grizemann

Has Tebas worked out how much La Liga clubs have spent so far in this transfer Window?

your 1st sentence was correct :)

Madrid

For football you obviously have Real and Atletico, but you also have Getafe, Leganes, Rayo Vallecano, Alcorcon and Fuenlabrada in the top two divisions. I've been to all except Fuenlabrada if you need any advice on tickets or getting there etc.

I'd reccommend going to Mercado de San Miguel, particularly if travelling with a missus. If you're after a good steak, I thoroughly recommend going to a De Maria Parilla restaurants. There's a steak which is excellent that's just under €50 to share between two, but you both get a load of freebies including a starter (pumpkin soup), glass of cheap fizz, and two desserts (mango yogurt and alcoholic lemon sorbet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.